Saturday, December 17, 2005
About Me

- Name: Richards'
- Location: Kensington, PEI, Canada
We are the Richards' family; Christopher (daddy), Gwyn (mommy), Christian (big bro), Gabriella (lil' sister), Alina (middle sister),and Nicola (baby sister).
Previous Posts
- I told you they are cute! This is Lauryn, she is ...
- This is Trey... I am not sure what happened to thi...
- Here is Imani... another one of my little helpers,...
- This is Armand... He is such a sweet little boy. ...
- Here is Cameron. He is one of my big helpers! Al...
- This is Courtney... She has a very unique personal...
- This is Eboney... She is a talker!
- This is Tyler... he is the smallest student in my ...
- This is Deshay.... she can you tell we have been t...
- This is Alex... since I took this picture, she los...




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home